Your Community, Your Games, Your Voice
Posted by Dumo on Nov 20, 2013 | Comments Off on Your Community, Your Games, Your Voice
Hey gang, listen up because here’s your chance to be a major part of the future of Married to the Games.
We’re officially putting out the call for review writers! There are a lot of places on the internet where you can get game reviews. There are a lot of great writers out there in this industry. But there are very few sites or writers who are really talking to us 9-5, kids-and-wives types and it’s high time that we added our voice to the chorus.
That’s why we’re reaching out to our community – the best community of gamers on the internet, IMHO – to take matters into our own hands and write reviews that really speak to us.
Think you might be up for the challenge?
- Have you ever aspired to be a writer or journalist?
- Have ever finished a game and just not been able to shut up about it?
- Are you active on our forums and know that you’ve got important stuff to say?
- Are people are always asking you, “hey man, should I play this?”
- Do you love old-school games?
- Are you that guy who buys games the day they drop and beat ’em right away?
- Are you the guy that waits until the game drops down to $15 or so before picking it up?
- Do you… have opinions about games at all?
So, if any of those sound like you, we need to talk. Email me at chris [at] marriedtothegames.com for more details to get you started.
Though the only payment you’ll receive is the warm glow of knowing that you’ve provided a useful service to your community, you WILL get your name (and gamertag) out there and you’ll be listed on the site as an official Site Contributor. We’ll even create you a special little forum badge and everything. It’ll be nifty, I promise.
Remember, we love you.