Leave feedback for the podcast on our Episode #180 Show Thread!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
MTTG #180 - Hallski 4 Eva
02-25-2016, 11:50 PM
MTTG #180 - Hallski 4 Eva
This week, the guys discuss season passes, the DICE Awards, Steph Curry, Bob Ross, The Division, and more!

iTunes:
http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/marri...d564402242

Stitcher:
http://www.stitcher.com/podcast/married-...es-podcast

MP3:
http://traffic.libsyn.com/mttgshow/01_Ma...de_180.mp3

[Image: 496537.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-27-2016, 03:27 AM
RE: MTTG #180 - Hallski 4 Eva
Just listened to this week's podcast. I wanted to say, Hall we will miss you buddy. Congrats on the little girl and good luck in whatever you do!!

[Image: blacquela98.png]
Find all posts by this user
10-22-2016, 06:56 AM
Hi, guys. I'm a new listener, and I first just want to say thanks for making my work day go by so much faster.
Recently you all discussed superheroes that should have more attention in games, and someone (can't remember who) said there wasn't a good Superman game.
That was almost true. (#mttgoops) I just happened to live near an arcade back in the day where I sunk an awful lot of quarters into the only good Superman game I ever played. It was a side scrolling brawler that even featured co-op gameplay with a second character that looks suspiciously like Captain Marvel.
Remembering this, I googled 'the only good Superman game arcade', and I was able to find YouTube videos of the game in action that I tried to link here, but I noticed the forum doesn't allow clickables
Oh, well. Anyway... It may be old, but at the time it was a freaking masterpiece. Keep up the good work! God bless!
10-23-2016, 09:54 AM (This post was last modified: 10-23-2016 09:54 AM by Ed Placencia.)
(10-22-2016 06:56 AM)Robert Darrell Good Jr. Wrote:  Remembering this, I googled 'the only good Superman game arcade', and I was able to find YouTube videos of the game in action that I tried to link here, but I noticed the forum doesn't allow clickables

Hey there, Robert! You can post a video by clicking on the little TV icon above the text/chat box and then posting the link to the video in there. Here's a YouTube vid from the MTTG page to show you how it'll look. Feel free to post the link!

---
On YouTube.
On Twitter
[Image: 496961.png]
10-23-2016, 09:55 AM
(10-23-2016 09:54 AM)Ed Placencia Wrote:  Hey there, Robert! You can post a video by clicking on the little TV icon above the text/chat box that shows up when you're writing/replying and then posting the link to the video in there. Here's a YouTube vid from the MTTG page to show you how it'll look. Feel free to post the link!

---
On YouTube.
On Twitter
[Image: 496961.png]
10-24-2016, 11:34 AM

[-]
Share/Bookmark (Show All)