Leave feedback for the podcast on our Episode #180 Show Thread!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What are you currently playing?
04-18-2017, 02:55 AM
Hey everyone, I'm new to the forums so I apologize for a topic that might of been on here a few times already.

But what is everyone currently playing? For me, I've been playing the mess out of Persona 5, but I also squeeze in some Battlefield 1 and Terraria in the mix.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-18-2017, 06:30 AM
RE: What are you currently playing?
I'm new to the forums as well. I'm currently playing Horizon Zero Dawn and am working my way through the Kingdom Hearts series for the first time. I just recently started Kingdom Hearts II.

[Image: 21617.png]
04-18-2017, 07:23 AM
This week's been all about Persona 5 for me as well. And Ballz. Way too addictive!

---
On YouTube.
On Twitter
[Image: 496961.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-18-2017, 08:47 AM
(04-18-2017 06:30 AM)Ryan Ford Wrote:  I'm new to the forums as well. I'm currently playing Horizon Zero Dawn and am working my way through the Kingdom Hearts series for the first time. I just recently started Kingdom Hearts II.

I definitely want to grab Kingdom Hearts Remix down the road. I played 1 and 2 before, but I definitely want to play them again.
04-18-2017, 11:12 PM
(04-18-2017 08:47 AM)Brad Kabosky Wrote:  I definitely want to grab Kingdom Hearts Remix down the road. I played 1 and 2 before, but I definitely want to play them again.

I've been really enjoying them so far. I tried playing the first one a while back and didn't really get into it. The dated mechanics kind of put me off. But for whatever reason when I tried playing it again recently I got really into it. I love the story so far, however convoluted it can be ha, and the characters are great. Plus, I'm a big Disney fan so that helps. With them being on the PS3 and just being released on the PS4 it's a great time to get into the franchise for the first time or relive it.

[Image: 21617.png]
04-19-2017, 02:17 AM
(04-18-2017 11:12 PM)Ryan Ford Wrote:  I've been really enjoying them so far. I tried playing the first one a while back and didn't really get into it. The dated mechanics kind of put me off. But for whatever reason when I tried playing it again recently I got really into it. I love the story so far, however convoluted it can be ha, and the characters are great. Plus, I'm a big Disney fan so that helps. With them being on the PS3 and just being released on the PS4 it's a great time to get into the franchise for the first time or relive it.

That has happened to me with some games. Where back then I had trouble playing it, but years down the road I enjoyed it.
04-22-2017, 12:35 AM
My eldest daughter gave up video games for Lent, and I decided to do likewise in solidarity with her. As such, I'm only about a month late getting into Mass Effect: Andromeda...but I'm loving it so far.

Editor at Ultima Codex | Podcaster at Spam Spam Spam Humbug & Scouting Stuff
Scout for life, and consummate Ultima 6 fan.
04-25-2017, 05:46 AM
Welcome to the Forums! I am currently in Zelda Breath of the Wild. After that I need to finish Telltale Batman, and then maybe move onto Horizon or Kingdom Hearts....Oh and Mario Kart that drops on Friday.

[Image: sstapleton.png]
04-29-2017, 02:56 PM
Greetings from a fellow forum n00b!

I'm currently playing Heroes of the Storm: it's a super-exciting time with the release of HotS 2.0. I am slowly working my way through FFVI (Yes, this is my first play-through of it) and started playing World of Warcraft a few months ago.

I'm on a 6 year lag, gaming-wise, so I still have some PS3 titles to burn through before I can move on to a new console, ha ha.

PSN: Stumpwater_Jack
Battle.net: Chumpy#1194

Recipient of the "Best Sneezer/Dancer/Nickname" award.
05-02-2017, 02:41 PM
(04-29-2017 02:56 PM)Stumpwater_Jack Wrote:  Greetings from a fellow forum n00b!

I'm currently playing Heroes of the Storm: it's a super-exciting time with the release of HotS 2.0. I am slowly working my way through FFVI (Yes, this is my first play-through of it) and started playing World of Warcraft a few months ago.

I'm on a 6 year lag, gaming-wise, so I still have some PS3 titles to burn through before I can move on to a new console, ha ha.

Nice! I have been trying out HotS too. And yeah, being away for 6 year, you do have a good list of PS3 games to get to still.

Welcome!

PSN & XBL GT: breadfan35
twitch.tv/breadfan35
Gaming Twitter @breadfan35
[Image: breadfan35.png]

[-]
Share/Bookmark (Show All)
Facebook Twitter Linkedin Digg