Leave feedback for the podcast on our Episode #180 Show Thread!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Open World Games
09-26-2017, 12:08 PM
RE: Open World Games
(06-03-2017 03:59 PM)Robert Darrell Good Jr. Wrote:  I'm maxed out and geared out on Elder Scrolls Online if you want to pick that one up. Tank, Healer, three varieties of DPS. I could probably make you some training gear too, so you'll level quicker. Two of my characters are monsters too, so if you need a vamp or werewolf bite I've got you covered. That game is probably five times bigger in land mass than the past Elder Scrolls games, so if you're looking for open world...

Ho. Lee. Cow. Is it still that good? Is the Morrowind content good? What platform? Been thinking about dabbling but I just haven't gotten in and with Destiny 2 for PC coming soon I don't know when, maybe during the winter? Always been curious though.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-26-2017, 12:14 PM
(09-26-2017 12:08 PM)HolyHeadshot Wrote:  Ho. Lee. Cow. Is it still that good? Is the Morrowind content good? What platform? Been thinking about dabbling but I just haven't gotten in and with Destiny 2 for PC coming soon I don't know when, maybe during the winter? Always been curious though.

Yeah, it is. I haven't even explored the half of it really. I play on Xbox One. My gamertag is AfterChrist1, and you can look me up in Xbox Live MTTG club. My regular hours for gaming are kind of odd (like after 2am odd), but on Sundays and Mondays sometimes I get on in the evening and afternoon.
Find all posts by this user
10-01-2017, 10:10 PM
(09-26-2017 12:14 PM)Robert Darrell Good Jr. Wrote:  Yeah, it is. I haven't even explored the half of it really. I play on Xbox One. My gamertag is AfterChrist1, and you can look me up in Xbox Live MTTG club. My regular hours for gaming are kind of odd (like after 2am odd), but on Sundays and Mondays sometimes I get on in the evening and afternoon.

I play it every now and then on Xbox also. Started playing it when Morrowind came out, so I want to do the Tamriel quest line after doing everything in Morrowind. It's a very fun MMO, but I'm also playing FFXIV at the time also.
10-02-2017, 02:16 AM
(10-01-2017 10:10 PM)Brad Kabosky Wrote:  I play it every now and then on Xbox also. Started playing it when Morrowind came out, so I want to do the Tamriel quest line after doing everything in Morrowind. It's a very fun MMO, but I'm also playing FFXIV at the time also.

Yeah, I started a new character after Morrowind, and they completely changed the progression of the game. Not only can you skip the main quest from the base game, but you could also miss it entirely.

[-]
Share/Bookmark (Show All)
Facebook Twitter Linkedin Digg