Leave feedback for the podcast on our Episode #180 Show Thread!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Heading to bible college
05-17-2017, 01:42 PM
Heading to bible college
Hi everyone. I haven't posted to the forums much but have been part of the community for a while now. I am going to be moving cross country on July 22nd to attend a bible college in Tampa, Florida and I could use some support. I created a GoFundMe and would really appreciate if anyone wants to throw a couple dollars my way. I could also use prayers for my move and success in finding a new place to live as well as a job. Thanks in advance for any donations and/or prayers.

gofundme.com/heading-to-bible-college

[Image: DizastaMasta.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-17-2017, 02:20 PM
RE: Heading to bible college
(05-17-2017 01:42 PM)Dizasta Wrote:  Hi everyone. I haven't posted to the forums much but have been part of the community for a while now. I am going to be moving cross country on July 22nd to attend a bible college in Tampa, Florida and I could use some support. I created a GoFundMe and would really appreciate if anyone wants to throw a couple dollars my way. I could also use prayers for my move and success in finding a new place to live as well as a job. Thanks in advance for any donations and/or prayers.

gofundme.com/heading-to-bible-college

Will definitely be keeping you in prayer! Not sure what your schedule will be, but when I was in Tampa I got a job at Busch Gardens. They were great people to work for! Please keep us posted!

---
On YouTube.
On Twitter
[Image: 496961.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

[-]
Share/Bookmark (Show All)
Facebook Twitter Linkedin Digg