Leave feedback for the podcast on our Episode #180 Show Thread!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What are you playing on Switch besides Zelda & Mario Kart?
05-18-2017, 02:14 AM
What are you playing on Switch besides Zelda & Mario Kart?
As the title says, what are you guys playing on Switch beside Zelda & Mario Kart? I picked up Mario Kart already and am not really in a Zelda mood currently. I have a 3-hour flight coming up so I am looking for something new, but nothing on the store seems to be catching my eye right now. At this point I may end up going with Snake Pass, but I'm not entirely sold yet.

[Image: 721454.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-18-2017, 03:29 AM
RE: What are you playing on Switch besides Zelda & Mario Kart?
I've been playing NBA Playgrounds and really enjoying it. If you're an NBA Jam/NBA Street fan it will fill that void. Not a perfect game by any means, but I've been playing it pretty much exclusively the last week.

[Image: 954949.png] [Image: 954952.png]
07-04-2017, 02:09 AM
(05-18-2017 02:14 AM)Putty Wrote:  As the title says, what are you guys playing on Switch beside Zelda & Mario Kart? I picked up Mario Kart already and am not really in a Zelda mood currently. I have a 3-hour flight coming up so I am looking for something new, but nothing on the store seems to be catching my eye right now. At this point I may end up going with Snake Pass, but I'm not entirely sold yet.

I know I'm a little late to this, but I've been playing/enjoying:
  • Cave Story+
  • Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
  • Binding of Isaac Afterbirth+
  • Blaster Master Zero

Probably going to be adding Shantae 1/2 Genie soon. If you're looking for people to play with, my Friend Code is: SW-1019-5453-1621 and am on Discord at "SirTrack | SW-1019-5453-1621#2014"

Have a good one,
Michael
07-06-2017, 10:24 AM
Literally those exact games minus Mario Kart. Got ARMs in the bundle with my system and it's a really good fighting game but that doesn't change the fact that I'm awful at fighting games....

(07-04-2017 02:09 AM)Michael B. Maine Wrote:  I know I'm a little late to this, but I've been playing/enjoying:
  • Cave Story+
  • Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
  • Binding of Isaac Afterbirth+
  • Blaster Master Zero

Probably going to be adding Shantae 1/2 Genie soon. If you're looking for people to play with, my Friend Code is: SW-1019-5453-1621 and am on Discord at "SirTrack | SW-1019-5453-1621#2014"

Have a good one,
Michael

[Image: 1064935.png]

[-]
Share/Bookmark (Show All)
Facebook Twitter Linkedin Digg