Leave feedback for the podcast on our Episode #180 Show Thread!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Looking for friends on pc
05-25-2017, 02:18 AM
Looking for friends on pc
I just built a new PC about a year ago and playing a ton of overwatch would love some like-minded MTTG family to play with my battle.net name is B1ink2wice#1912
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-25-2017, 05:33 AM
RE: Looking for friends on pc
Hey I'm mainly on pc as well. My battlenet is beedog1221#1935. My steam is just beedog1221

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

[Image: 595292.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-25-2017, 12:23 PM
awesome dude sent you a friend invite ill play anytime
05-26-2017, 09:45 PM
I'm on PC. My battle.net ID is Jowhat#1386 and my steam ID is Jowhat89.
09-26-2017, 12:23 PM
Added on Steam & BN, mine is EDGHolyHeadshot. I am not on Battlenet a lot? Either of u guys gonna do Destiny 2 on PC?

My Uplay is HolyHeadshot102, still probably going to be playing Division from time to time, never got to do a lot of the co-op events/raids. I am HolyHeadshot1023 on Origin, not sure that I'm on there very much? I have ME:Andromeda installed but never really hit a stride with it. Too many games, not enough time to play
09-26-2017, 01:51 PM
(09-26-2017 12:23 PM)HolyHeadshot Wrote:  Added on Steam & BN, mine is EDGHolyHeadshot. I am not on Battlenet a lot? Either of u guys gonna do Destiny 2 on PC?

My Uplay is HolyHeadshot102, still probably going to be playing Division from time to time, never got to do a lot of the co-op events/raids. I am HolyHeadshot1023 on Origin, not sure that I'm on there very much? I have ME:Andromeda installed but never really hit a stride with it. Too many games, not enough time to play

ill be playing Destiny on PC, right now im the only one I know playing so id love to fire team up if your down?
09-26-2017, 02:07 PM
(09-26-2017 01:51 PM)B1ink2wice Wrote:  ill be playing Destiny on PC, right now im the only one I know playing so id love to fire team up if your down?

Ab.So.Lutely! Sounds great thanks! Big Grin
09-28-2017, 09:59 PM
(09-26-2017 12:23 PM)HolyHeadshot Wrote:  Added on Steam & BN, mine is EDGHolyHeadshot. I am not on Battlenet a lot? Either of u guys gonna do Destiny 2 on PC?

I'm on the fence about getting Destiny 2, at this point. I've been hearing the word "grind", which is making me hesitate on jumping in. If I end up getting it, I'd definitely be up for running some events.

I've got The Division with the season pass, but I never did any of the group content or DLC stuff; my uplay name is Jowhat89.
10-10-2017, 02:49 AM
(09-28-2017 09:59 PM)Jowhat Wrote:  I'm on the fence about getting Destiny 2, at this point. I've been hearing the word "grind", which is making me hesitate on jumping in. If I end up getting it, I'd definitely be up for running some events.

I've got The Division with the season pass, but I never did any of the group content or DLC stuff; my uplay name is Jowhat89.

YEAH! Chris talking about that 6 hour raid on the podcast doesn't help either, I don't have that kind of time Sad

[-]
Share/Bookmark (Show All)
Facebook Twitter Linkedin Digg