Leave feedback for the podcast on our Episode #180 Show Thread!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Question of the Week 246
06-01-2017, 06:44 PM
Question of the Week 246
What are you wanting to see at E3 2017?

Leave your answers in this thread.

---
On YouTube.
On Twitter
[Image: 496961.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-03-2017, 12:46 PM (This post was last modified: 06-06-2017 01:21 PM by Robert Darrell Good Jr..)
RE: Question of the Week 246
Before Halo 4 every Halo game has essentially been about the war between humanity and the covenant from various perspectives (usually that of Master Chief John 117).
With Halo 4 343 industries stated it would be a personal story about Master Chief, and they have been chipping away at him the whole way. A particularly​ poignant moment occurs when Cortana, who has lived beyond the normal lifespan of an AI like her and knows she will die soon, and who has always expressed more personality and emotional depth than the chief, says, "Before this is all over promise me you'll figure out which one of us is the machine."
Unfortunately 343 also stated that Halo 4 was the beginning of a trilogy. And five didn't have an ending. There was literally no story conclusion at the end of the game. I loved the game! What I don't love is the fact that I've been on a cliffhanger for going on two years now. HALO 6 PLEASE!!!!
Find all posts by this user
06-05-2017, 01:20 PM
Question of the Week 246
Hi everyone. I'm going to crazy predictions here for fun.
PlayStation announce new portable handheld that is a PS4 controller but with a screen. And won't have a memory card that cost more than the console.

Nintendo start treating us like adults and stops charging us for games we've bought an 100 times.

Microsoft go hard with the Scorpio and only charge $50 more than the Xbox one. They also have an new IP which will release with the new console.
I will be happy if any of these hit but I doubt you it. Once again thanks for all the content and humour and have an awesome E3.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Find all posts by this user

[-]
Share/Bookmark (Show All)
Facebook Twitter Linkedin Digg