Leave feedback for the podcast on our Episode #180 Show Thread!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ssooooo dat ESO in Humble Monthly yo!
10-10-2017, 02:51 AM
Ssooooo dat ESO in Humble Monthly yo!
Is there a PC MTTG Guild? Current players? I have a Humble Monthly sub but I paid early to unlock ESO, been on the fence forever about it and if its gonna unlock in the bundle I want at it! Anyone play? Have any n00b tips? Shy
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-10-2017, 11:10 PM
RE: Ssooooo dat ESO in Humble Monthly yo!
I'm still on the fence if I'm going to continue with this month or pause my sub. What are your thoughts of ESO? I've heard it's a little lackluster without the Morrowind expansion. I'll probably continue with the HB sub just for the other games Tongue

You'll have to let me know if you spy a MTTG guild!

[Image: 721454.png]
Find all posts by this user
10-16-2017, 11:05 AM
(10-10-2017 02:51 AM)HolyHeadshot Wrote:  Is there a PC MTTG Guild? Current players? I have a Humble Monthly sub but I paid early to unlock ESO, been on the fence forever about it and if its gonna unlock in the bundle I want at it! Anyone play? Have any n00b tips? Shy

i don't know of any MTTG guilds, if there is one I'm sure its not on pc. I wish tho, if you you think ESO is worth getting ill jump in I always wounder about that game.
Find all posts by this user
Today, 12:27 PM
Sorry for the delay in getting back. I am still enjoying ESO after a week, there is SO much to digest that I don't think I'll be hurting for DLC for ages. There are ways to get the DLC with in-game currency or you can sub to the game and get all the DLC free, yes even Morrowind, but obv only as long as your sub stays valid. I am really liking it, I haven't been a fan of some of the monthly bundles this year and I've gotten the most bang for my buck with this one. Robert Darrell Good Jr is an AMAZING resource for ESO questions even tho he plays on XB1, I think his twitter is AfterChrist07 ? Amazingly gracious and knowledgable, I'm not putting this game down anytime soon
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

[-]
Share/Bookmark (Show All)
Facebook Twitter Linkedin Digg